Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Children




I will start off with my one and only Logan Teel Roberts. His middle name was my great great grandmother's maiden name. My grandfather had this middle name and my dad has this middle name. Logan is 15 and will be going into the 10th grade. WOW that's hard to believe and hard to say. He's a great kid who gives me no trouble, oh and it BETTER stay that way. His hobbies are fishing, hunting and baseball. The kid will fish any chance he gets and he's great at it. He watches the hunting channel and CMT all the time. He loves country music. I have a little redneck country boy. :) Oh and how can I forget the duck calls! Boy oh boy the duck calls. If any of you have a duck hunter in the family you know what I'm talking about. It gets very loud and mom yells a lot! lol




Now on to the next greatest kid, Bella our Labrador Retriever. Can we all guess where her name came from? Yes from Twilight. I know, I know and my son was not thrilled at first with it but it grew on him and so it remained. She was a year January 31st and I must say the best dog ever! I got her mainly for Logan but she has turned out to be MY dog and my baby. She is a sweet and loving angel. I cannot say enough great things about her. She knows how to sit, shake, high five, lay and Logan just taught her how to stay. She seriously is like my 2nd child. I just love her so much.




Lastly we have Thumper our lopped ear bunny rabbit. Thumper was a Christmas present for Logan in 2005. He is a very sweet rabbit. He is a dwarf rabbit so he is small and lives in his cage in the computer room. He does get to roam around the room from time to time. Bella and Thumper used to play together but now that Bella is way larger than him she is a little too rough. She will sit at his cage and lick his face. He loves it believe it or not.




And this is my little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment